Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Young Children Might Want to Turn Away

Last night I tried to carry too many things from the lounge-room to the study. One of them was my laptop, and it decided half-way through the journey that it was time to jump ship. I didn't think it fell too far or landed too heavily, and it was on the carpet. But this was the result.



Not pretty.

It's auspicious that I'm writing with a notebook and pen at the moment, otherwise things would have ground to a screeching halt. It's probably also a good thing that I back-up regularly, in case it's more than the screen that's been damaged.

5 comments:

  1. Young children?! Dude, I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. Ouch! Ouch ouch ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that. I can't stop staring at it though, it's like a car accident.

    Thank the gods for houshold insurance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly! What kind of carpets do they have down there in Australia?

    The hard drive is probably okay. Hope you can get your files and everything off! Glad you back things up regularly!

    ReplyDelete