Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Post For Which I Could Not Think Up a Title.

Still waiting to hear whether Shamblers is up for publication or not. These things take time, apparently. In the meantime I can happily say I've done no writing at all. That's mainly because we've just signed a contract for a new house, and now we're frantically busy getting the old one into a fit state to sell. Selling your home of 15 year is very unsettling, not to mention time consuming.

I've also been reading. Currently I'm well into Clariel by Garth Nix, and loving it to bits. And yesterday a parcel came courtesy of Amazon (which, I hasten to say, I never buy books from unless they're out of print and difficult to get, as this one is) containing this little beauty.


I read this series when I was about 13 years old, courtesy of the school book club. Absolutely loved it. It'll be interesting to see how my adult self finds it. What I did notice was how thin it is. Thin! When I was 13 it seems like a tome.

No comments:

Post a Comment