Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mapmaker's Apprentice

For some reason I had in my head June 1 as the release date for Mapmaker's Apprentice, but I'm reliably informed the release date is actually the 1st of May, which (I'm slightly shocked to say) is just over 4 weeks away.

When I look back over the journey of the past 2 and a half years, from having Ghost of Ping-Ling accepted through the editing and cover-design process all the way to publication, it feels very much like a long wait followed by activity so frenetic it's easy to get dates confused.

Definitely a change of pace, but I have to say I much prefer this to the waiting!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again, Peter. Must be a dream come true all over again each time a new one comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pete. Still very bizarre and surreal, but wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete