Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Short Wait

After many feverish hours I've finally finished Shamblers and sent it off to the publisher. My timing wasn't brilliant as I found out after I sent it that she's having a week off, so I won't find out whether it's publishable until sometime next week. At least it's not as long as the 3 months I waited the first time round.

Speaking of holidays, I'm on holiday myself this week, and seeing as I now have some evenings free I've been getting into some character drawing. Here is Monsieur Le Ponce De Montbatton, a character from my (as yet unpublished) story The Circus on the Head of a Pin.

This is a pencil sketch that's been enhanced by Photoshop, which I downloaded yesterday and which I've been desperately trying to use. After much trial and error, this is the result.

I must say I'm pretty happy with it. Still lots to learn, but I have 30 days before the Photoshop trial runs out so I should be able to give it a good go.


No comments:

Post a Comment