So, perhaps we'll say no more about that then...
However, should anyone anywhere still fancy a free copy of Mapmaker's Apprentice, I'll send it to the first person to put a comment under this post. Any kind of comment will do: what you ate for dinner; some poetry you wrote as a child; your opinion of the effectiveness of garlic for the treatment of gout; even a blank space or a blob of text generated by randomly thumping the keys. Whatever you want to post, please do it, and if you're the first I will send you your very own free copy of Mapmaker's Apprentice. Yours. For Free.
*UPDATE* Competition closed! Well done Jonathan D, winner of a brand new signed copy of The Mapmaker's Apprentice.
Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteSo it's not too late? It's 0830 here in sunny Sydney and I'm looking out of my window seat to see a gorgeous blue sky, current temperature 16 degrees. Perfect for curling up on a rug in a park and reading my free copy of Mapmaker's Apprentice! Love LJ OX
ReplyDelete*sighs with relief*
ReplyDeleteJonathan, you are a winner! If you want to fire me off an email with your postal address I'll get a copy of the MMA straight in the post, coming your direction.
LJ, minutes too late! But at least you have a warm Sydney day to console you ;-)
Thanks Peter! I'll drop you a line shortly.
ReplyDelete